- August 14, 2016 - August 28, 2016
Thank you for registering for the East Bay Rowing Club’s adult Learn To Row program. This is a 7-day session, spread over two weeks, for men and women.
- Learn and practice the rowing stroke and boat handling.
- On-the-water practice first in our stable training barge.
- Then end the 7-day program actually rowing in an 8-person rowing shell on the Oakland Estuary.
- The coach is Sara Nevin, Head Rowing Coach at Mills College, a former champion collegiate rower and board member of the Easy Bay Rowing Club.
Class size is limited. The total fee is $140. When finished, you’ll have the opportunity to continue rowing in our ongoing Novice rowing program, which is $100 per month.
The first day is 8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 14.
The full practice schedule is:
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 14
5:20-7:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 16
5:20-7:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 18
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 21
5:20-7:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 23
5:20-7:30 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 25
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 28
All fitness levels welcome. No experience necessary. See you on the water!
Venue: Jack London Aquatic Center