- October 29, 2017 - November 9, 2017
Welcome to the registration page for EBRC’s 2-week Learn To Row Program.
This program is 6 days (spread over two weeks) for men and women.
- Learn and practice the rowing stroke and boat handling.
- On-the-water practice first in our (very stable) training barge.
- Then end the 6-day program actually rowing in an 8-person rowing shell on the Oakland Estuary.
- Men and women ages 22 and over (per US Rowing rules)
Class size is limited. The total fee is $150. When finished, you’ll have the opportunity to continue rowing in our ongoing 3-day-a-week Novice rowing program, which is $120 per month.
The first day is 6:30-8:30 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 28.
All of the practice dates are:
Saturday, October 28, 6:30 – 8:30 am
Monday, October 30, 5:20 – 7:20 am
Thursday, November 2, 5:20 – 7:20 am
Saturday, November 4, 6:30 – 8:30 am
Monday, November 6, 5:20 – 7:20 am
Thursday, November 9, 5:20 – 7:20 am
All fitness levels are welcome. No experience necessary. For additional info, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the water!
Venue: Jack London Aquatic Center