- January 8, 2017 - January 22, 2017
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Thank you for registering for the East Bay Rowing Club’s adult Learn To Row program. This is a 7-day session, spread over two weeks, for men and women.
- Learn and practice the rowing stroke and boat handling.
- On-the-water practice first in our stable training barge.
- Then end the 7-day program actually rowing in an 8-person rowing shell on the Oakland Estuary.
- The coach is Sara Nevin, Head Rowing Coach at Mills College, a former champion collegiate rower and board member of the Easy Bay Rowing Club.
Class size is limited. The total fee is $150. When finished, you’ll have the opportunity to continue rowing in our ongoing Novice rowing program, which is $120 per month.
The first day is 8-11 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 8.
Full Practice Schedule
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 8
5:20-7:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 9
5:20-7:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 12
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 15
5:20-7:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 16
5:20-7:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan 19
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 22
All fitness levels welcome. No experience necessary. See you on the water!
Venue: Jack London Aquatic Center