- June 6, 2017
5:30 am - 7:30 am
Welcome to the registration page for EBRC Learn To Row, Session B.
Session B is a 7-day Learn To Row program (spread over two weeks) for men and women.
- Learn and practice the rowing stroke and boat handling.
- On-the-water practice first in our (very stable) training barge.
- Then end the 7-day program actually rowing in an 8-person rowing shell on the Oakland Estuary.
- Men and women ages 22 and over (per US Rowing rules).
- The coach is Sara Nevin, Head Rowing Coach at Mills College, a former champion collegiate rower and board member of the East Bay Rowing Club.
Class size is limited. The total fee is $140. When finished, you’ll have the opportunity to continue rowing in our ongoing 3-day-a-week Novice rowing program, which is $120 per month (far better than a gym!)
The first day is 8-11 a.m., Sunday, June 11.
All of the practice dates are:
8-11 a.m., Sunday, June 11
5:20-7:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 13
5:20-7:30 a.m., Thursday, June 15
8-11 a.m., Sunday, June 18
5:20-7:30 a.m., Tuesday, June 20
5:20-7:30 a.m., Thursday, June 22
8-11 a.m., Sunday, June 25
All fitness levels are welcome. No experience necessary. For additional info, send an email to email@example.com.
See you on the water!
(If you want to register for Session A, go here.)
Venue: Jack London Aquatic Center