- August 6, 2017 - August 20, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Unfortunately, there are no spaces left in this Learn To Row program. If you’d like to be on our waiting list, please send an email to email@example.com.
Welcome to the registration page for EBRC’s 2-week Learn To Row Program.
This program is 7 days (spread over two weeks) for men and women.
- Learn and practice the rowing stroke and boat handling.
- On-the-water practice first in our (very stable) training barge.
- Then end the 7-day program actually rowing in an 8-person rowing shell on the Oakland Estuary.
- Men and women ages 22 and over (per US Rowing rules).
- The coach is Sara Nevin, Head Rowing Coach at Mills College, a former champion collegiate rower and board member of the East Bay Rowing Club.
Class size is limited. The total fee is $150. When finished, you’ll have the opportunity to continue rowing in our ongoing 3-day-a-week Novice rowing program, which is $120 per month.
The first day is 8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 6.
All of the practice dates are:
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 6
5:20-7:30 a.m., Monday, Aug. 7
5:20-7:30 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 10
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 13
5:20-7:30 a.m., Monday, Aug. 14
5:20-7:30 a.m., Thursday, Aug. 17
8-11 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 20
All fitness levels are welcome. No experience necessary. For additional info, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the water!
Venue: Jack London Aquatic Center